Home Community
Content from and about IndieReign's community of filmmakers, and film lovers.

0 1628
Gloria Brenes Filmmaker IndieReign

Gloria Brenes shares advice to IndieReign readers from her filmmaking experiences... We loved hearing about Gloria's short comedy Bawlin' so much that we came back for more! This lady is one inspiring filmmaker to write about, armed with some great lessons and advice taken from her own filmmaking experiences,...

0 1336
Nick McAnulty Spotlight Uncle Brian

Nick McAnulty talks to us about his experiences as a filmmaker... Take two!  Missed our first interview we had with Nick about his award-winning film, Uncle Brian?  Click here to read up on this awesome indie film! We are back for more interview goodness with this talented...

0 1714
Uncle Brian IndieReign indie films

Nick McAnulty talks to IndieReign about his hit indie film, Uncle Brian Uncle Brian is a feature-length comedy, drama directed and written by Nick McAnulty.  It was nominated for ‘Best Feature Film’ at New York City International Film Festival in 2010...

0 1921

Welcome to part two of our interview with talented filmmaker, Danny Safady.  Earlier this week, Danny told us more about his award-winning short film Scraps.  The IndieReign team and our users love the film Scraps so we wanted to find out more about the man...

1 2520

Scraps is a short drama directed by creative filmmaker Danny Safady.  This film caught our attention the moment it was uploaded to IndieReign with its beautiful trailer and positive reviews from our users.  Danny and...

0 1664
Attending Film Festivals As A Film Lover IndieReign

Attending Film Festivals As A Film Lover During this series of articles, Attending Film Festivals, I’m going to be talking about my festival experiences from all the various angles, because I am one of the few, and dear I say lucky ones, that have attended festivals...

0 1793

We love it when filmmakers get in touch with us and share their epic indie films!  Even better when we get to find out about the film before it is even made so that we can stay up to date with the entire filmmaking process!  Director Jack Kendall and...

SOCIAL

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow