What the IndieReign Indiegogo Partnership means for Filmmakers
Create your Indiegogo film project through IndieReign and gain more exposure and funding during your shot at raising money.
Projects connected to our Partner Page now get 10% off all Indiegogo platform fees! Read here for more info.
How It Works:
Joining our partnership is easy as pie. If you want to be a part of it, simply click the create campaign button to start crowdfunding now!
When you’re ready to start crowdfunding for your indie film project, visit the Indiegogo IndieReign Partner Page and click the link to get started. When your project goes live, you will be connected to our partnership, and your project will then be featured on our Indiegogo partner page.
So, What’s In It For You?
- Extra exposure to a large community of indie film lovers
- Your project will be featured on the IndieReign Indiegogo partner page
- Promotion on IndieReign’s social channels, equaling a reach of over 50k indie film enthusiasts
- A higher chance of being chosen for the Project of the Week competition, greatly increasing your project views. Bonus: Project of the Week winners receive $100 towards their project!
The result of creating your Indiegogo project through IndieReign? More eyeballs on your project and more potential backers learning about your film! It’s a win win win win situation.
Indiegogo is an international crowdfunding site where anyone can raise money for film, music, art, charity, small businesses, gaming, theater, and more.
We believe Indiegogo is the best global platform for indie filmmakers to use, bar none. By joining forces with this great crowdfunding behemoth we are creating a space for indie filmmakers to own their ideas and films, right from creation to promotion and onto distribution.
Just like Indiegogo, we love the underdogs, and we’re prepared to do whatever it takes to help the indie filmmakers in our community get ahead with their projects.
Thinking about perks? We can help there, too!
If you want to offer an advanced screening, early download, or one time watch online as perks for supporting your project, we can help you make that happen! You can use IndieReign’s technology to provide this for your backers, and we can help you put it on your website, too. Just have a chat to us, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make this happen.
Take Your Audience With You to IndieReign:
The natural progression of building up a fan base and crowdfunding for your film, is to then use that same audience and sell it to them online. IndieReign’s self distribution VOD platform allows you to connect to your crowdfunders immediately when your film is available. You’ve done all the hard work until now, and your fans are investors of your project, why not let them have it ASAP? Get your film funded on Indiegogo, then sell it on IndieReign, it’s as simple as that.
Enter Project of the Week and Win $100!
Every week IndieReign holds the famous Project of the Week Competition where the project with the most votes wins $100 towards their Indiegogo campaign! Do you think you’ve got the fan power to win?
Get the most votes over 7 days and the prize is yours. Enter Project of the Week here.
Watch Indiegogo Crowdfunded Films on IndieReign
Want to see some of the masterpieces that have been created from Indiegogo, the world’s largest global crowdfunding platform? We have a fine curated collection of films on IndieReign that have successfully raised money through Indiegogo, and gone on to utilize IndieReign’s platform to sell to fans, check out the best of them here.
The Fine Print
Does this sound too good to be true? It’s not really, we just want to help! But before you get started, you might want to be aware of the following terms and conditions.
1. Before you connect your campaign, you must be a member of IndieReign (membership is free)
2. To join our partnership, your Indiegogo campaign must be for an independent film project, be independent film related, or be approved by IndieReign before it is connected to IndieReign on Indiegogo.
3. If your project is deemed inappropriate by IndieReign’s standards, it may not be approved to connect with the partnership. Influencing factors include: projects promoting, endorsing, or containing sexual content, drug use, hate speech, discrimination, or excessive violence.
4. Partnered projects are not automatically featured on IndieReign’s blog, and IndieReign’s funding is limited.
5. Once you are partnered with IndieReign you cannot disconnect your project, unless you contact us with unforeseen circumstances.
6. Partnering with IndieReign does not guarantee your project success, promotion efforts will need to be maintained by you in order to reach your goal.
7. IndieReign is not held responsible for the failure to reach fundraising levels.
8. You have no obligation to upload your film onto IndieReign once it’s finished, what you do with it is up to you, although we would really really love to see your films on our VOD platform. Learn more about how it works here.
For your ease of mind: IndieReign does not own any of your content, and you retain full rights to your project. We do not dictate how you raise money, or what you do with your project after the crowdfunding campaign is finished.