“I’ll Be Back” – The Terminator, 1984
Rise Up Head & Shoulders Above The Rest, With IndiReign’s Project of the Week/Month
We love helping independent filmmakers any way we can, so let us help your project stand above the rest!
- Step 1: If you were picked as one of IndieReign’s daily crowd funding projects that we contribute to and blog about, than you’ve already completed step 1.
- Step 2: Promote the Project Of The Week blog that features your project, as it’s posted every Friday, and you have a week to get as many fans and supporters as possible to vote for you.
- Step 3: The winner will be announced the following Friday, and then featured in our weekly news e-mail, featured on our blogs banner, offered a one-on-one consultation about film marketing, sales, and distribution with the marketing manager at IndieReign, will be promoted to our community on Facebook (38k fans), Twitter (4.6k followers), Tumblr, and Pinterest, and go into the running of winning the Project Of The Month.
- Step 4: At the end of the month, the 4 winners of the weekly competition will have the chance of winning the Project Of The Month with a special blog post. The 4 projects have a week to get friends, family, cast, crew, and fans, to comment on the Project Of The Month blog post about why that project should win.
- Step 5: One week later, the IndieReign team will pick the winner by choosing the best comment that was left. The winning campaign will then have a Centre Stage Spotlight blog post written about the people behind the winning project, and offered a non-exclusive VOD worldwide distribution deal on IndieReign for when the project is completed, which IndieReign will promote to the world.
If you had your project contributed to and blogged about by the IndieReign team, then keep an eye out for the Friday blog post, Project Of The Week, and get busy spreading the word to all your supporters! Same goes if you won the Project Of The Week, and are in the running for the Project Of The Month!